CIMNE is looking for a PhD Researcher to be part of the Research and Technical Development (RTD) Group on Credible data-driven models. Project: Data-driven patient-specific reduced-order models supporting decision making in bioengineering
The functions assigned to the candidate will be:
- Complete a PhD on Civil Engineering at Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya – Barcelona Tech. The candidate is expected to complete the PhD thesis in a maximum of three years.
- Collaborate with various research groups within CIMNE and worldwide, namely Laboratory of Biological Structure Mechanics, Dept. of Chemistry, Materials and Chemical engineering “G. Natta”, Politecnico di Milano
- To publish a minimum of two papers in JCR journals during the PhD period, author and co-author articles in high-impact international journals
- Carry out quality research, training and management.
- Participate on the dissemination and outreach activities associated with the project
- Participate in international conferences presenting her/his work