CIMNE is looking for a PhD Researcher to be part of the Research and Technical Development (RTD) Group on Engineering Mechanics - Industrial Manufacturing Processes. Project: Computational Assessment and Optimization of Metallic Additive Manufacturing Processes
The functions assigned to the candidate will be:
- Complete a PhD on Structural Analysis at Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya – Barcelona Tech. The candidate is expected to complete the PhD thesis in a maximum of three years.
- Collaborate with various research groups within CIMNE and worldwide.
- To publish a minimum of three papers in JCR journals during the PhD period, author and co-author articles in high-impact international journals.
- Carry out quality research, training and management.
- Participate on the dissemination and outreach activities associated with the project.
- Participate in international conferences presenting her/his work.